Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't wait for all of the Lib's to vote for their favorite crook.
Benghazi,IRS,VA,Monicagate,Whitewater, you name it Libs will back it!!!!
I'm so glad I wasn't born STUPID!!!!!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's so easy to be a Lib, all they have to do is act like they care and everyone fawns over them.
BELIEVE ME!!!!!
BARACK CARES:ltr:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Primary Elections

While I will admit my political feelings are much like 8BallHammer's, I have to say that was pretty funny, Saddlebag! :ltr:

It reminds me of the old TV car commercial...

'You asked for it...you got it...TOYOTA!" :D

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like it could be the year of the Taxed Enough Already party thumb up

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
when election time rolls around, I always think of that episode of South Park where the kids have to choose a new school mascot. Cartman rigs the primaries and the two final choices are a Huge Douche and a Turd Sandwich.

And every time, I feel like Stan did.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tea party fits into neither category, and glad I could get a reaction from you Luciferiad.
BTW, what year did you graduate, and what school?

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Tea party fits into neither category, and glad I could get a reaction from you Luciferiad.
BTW, what year did you graduate, and what school?
ALL politicians fit into one of those categories. Or we could form a third category called "Bag of Dicks". I'm sure there are men and women in our government or want to become part of our government who really have the best interests of the people in mind but they face a number of obstacles:

1) No one can agree on what's best for the people.
2) Politicians are universally mistrusted.
3) Any action they take that might jeopardize the success, wealth, position, or power of another group of interest-holders (be they other politicians, their political parties, corporations and their lobbyists, etc) will be met with vicious opposition.

And I don't know why it matters, but I graduated in 2000 from a tiny school in southern Idaho. There were 24 kids in my class.

I've been watching Mountain Men on cable a lot lately...thinking that might the way to do it. Sans camera crew, of course.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn, you're a youngster.
I graduated 84'
Totally agree with your political outlook too, most are more concerned with what's best for their party, than OUR country.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Some of my huge concerns are non-custodial parent rights.
Why should you have to fight to claims dependents every other year?
Why do you have to claim the child support you pay as income but the parent that receives it doesn't unless they want to use it to make their income appear to be more, and not claim it if they wanna look poor?

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Had a huge bite out of the gun rights apple with today's Supreme Court decision about buying a gun for someone else. By now you know the details. This is what happens when the uniformed vote in a lib and that lib appoints lib justices.
By rights, this decision should get Eric Holder put in the slammer for "Fast & Furious."

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I am thinking you guys are going to be disappointed. See the liberal media controls the whole world or at least that is what you guys have said. :crzy: Anyways once they expose the tea party loonies it will be a cake walk. Got one guy saying it would be okay to kill gays. Another talking about women like its medieval days. Just sit back and watch. It will be fun

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am thinking you guys are going to be disappointed. See the liberal media controls the whole world or at least that is what you guys have said. :crzy: Anyways once they expose the tea party loonies it will be a cake walk. Got one guy saying it would be okay to kill gays. Another talking about women like its medieval days. Just sit back and watch. It will be fun
There is a nut in every camp. Debbie Waserman Schultz or what ever you spell it is a prime example of the extreme left's bunghole.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I think it's because the right drives the middle and left crazy that those statements appear.

Example. Talking about mass shootings to my weird ass neighbor who thinks the Tea a Party is too moderate. I said another mass shooting. He replies no it's not only one got killed. :crzy: He also told me a school shooting that occurs in the school' sparking lot is NOT a school shooting. See????

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think it's because the right drives the middle and left crazy that those statements appear.

Example. Talking about mass shootings to my weird ass neighbor who thinks the Tea a Party is too moderate. I said another mass shooting. He replies no it's not only one got killed. :crzy: He also told me a school shooting that occurs in the school' sparking lot is NOT a school shooting. See????
It isn't a school shooting in the parking lot during non-school hours with no children around at 3AM, which was listed in the report made by the anti-gun group. Might as well have been a K-Mart parking lot in that particular instance. The fudging of numbers is used all the time by both sides as well. I know the statistics of my own firearm useage against hostile targets. And its zero for zero so far in 2014;).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts