Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im parting a kingpin for a buddy and read some things googling that made me think the Victory bikes shared the same frames? is this true or was i just reading things wrong?

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Visions and Cross bikes all have the same cast frames but someone else will have to answer for the tubular framed bikes.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looking at the pics they seem to be the same as well... hopefully someone will chime in... may call victory and find out tomorrow if i cant here... thanks for the info given though! im wondering because the kingpins frame is like $1500... others are like 3 and 4 hundred... if they were the same then it wouldnt matter to me... i could swap everything over and have a 07 kingpin for less then $3500... thats mainly why im trying to figure it out... already listed to part it out but havent sold anything yet really lol...

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Visions and Cross bikes all have the same cast frames but someone else will have to answer for the tubular framed bikes.
The only thing the Vision and X bikes share is the method of manufature. Frame sections themselves are completely different.

Vegas and KP share a common frame, and Hammer/Jackpot share a common frame

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool thanks... was just wondering based off other info i read that wasnt explained well... thanks again... back to the part out... lol

·
13,262 Posts
You must have read something wrong Victory/Polaris designed all there frames. They did not use someone ells.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts