Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put a Progressive 465 Series 14.5" Shock #465-1163 on their Cross Country?

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Oh, shock absorbers. I thought this thread was about what comes out of the leftist Portland city hall. :)

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Shock

Does Progressive make a shock for the X bikes? Penske does.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Portland is moderate as compared to leftist azz California.

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Portland's city council is working to make Berkeley look Conservative and is succeeding. :frown

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll pray for you bro

·
Premium Member
13,159 Posts
Portland's city council is working to make Berkeley look Conservative and is succeeding. :frown
Sounds like a "biggest loser" competition except the losers are the citizens who live there; even the ones who are dumb enough to agree with the leftist agenda.

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Sounds like a "biggest loser" competition except the losers are the citizens who live there; even the ones who are dumb enough to agree with the leftist agenda.
It's getting PROGRESSIVELY tougher to live here on so many levels. The inmates are running the prison. :eek

·
Registered
266 Posts
It's getting PROGRESSIVELY tougher to live here on so many levels. The inmates are running the prison. :eek
You could always move here to Illinois. :ltr:

But then you'd just be trading the do-gooders, um I mean progressives, for the corrupt, um I mean - no, that's what I mean.

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Illinois, where your governors make your license plates! I was born in Chicago and left at age 12. We now have Cook County politics here in Portland. As Chicago and New York goes, so goes the rest of the country.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Seriously, it must be something about the west coast that draws all the wingnuts. I swear it's because that if they are left to their own resources they'd die anyplace else where it get too cold. The laid back climate extends to their initiative so they can spend time to "find themselves".

I've always thought Victoria BC was the worst. Artists and airheads make up a big part of the population and the only thing this place has going for it is the weather. No snow. Just a dull sunless four months for winter with the cloud ceiling about 4 feet off the ground.

City councils spend a zillion dollars on bike paths because that's how they get to work. Oh, and one on a skateboard. They dropped the speed limits here to 40 kph (25mph) because so many people can't handle their vehicles any higher than that. But I agree. They can't.

Worst drivers on the planet too because they can't think more than 50 feet ahead of themselves. (I believe some of the tourists from across the water in Washington and Oregon didn't fall far from the same tree)

Sorry, on a rant, I could keep going for hours on the doofus's in this part of the planet. Just to let you guys know you're not on your own out there.

PS Our mayors biggest pushes have been to address her cause of cycling to work with no cars around and so that people in the city can raise chickens in their back yard. Really.

PPS Sorry OP, didn't mean to hijack your thread.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts