Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
I've been doing Lumosity for awhile and it has a lot of games that require speed, dexterity, and good peripheral vision. After riding for so many decades, I would have thought at would have been better at those than I was when I started.

Oddly, I've gotten much better at those games, but I feel my riding skills deteriorating as time progresses. There just is no winning this game...

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
This explains so much. I ride quite a bit both motor and mt bike as well as road bike. No wonder I am so smart. Have to go, just got from a ride and I am working on a physics problem to do with lasers.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This explains so much. I ride quite a bit both motor and mt bike as well as road bike. No wonder I am so smart. Have to go, just got from a ride and I am working on a physics problem to do with lasers.
Don't bother- i solved that one last week.

Here - give this one a try- Barnette's conjecture that every cubic bipartite three-connected planar graph has a Hamiltonian cycle.

m

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Very interesting. The only graph that meets Barnett's criteria is the cubical graph which is indeed Hamiltonian. Just sayin

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
saddlebag;390042Oddly said:
Saddle, I'm here to tell ya its downhill from here on. Let's just say we have a greater sense of self preservation than those young whipper snappers who think they have a lot to prove to the world. cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts