Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks, Just wanted to say I purchased a 2013 CCT in June. So far I have logged over 11000 kms. I made my first trip to Sturgis Bike Week this year and had a great time.I later traveled to Wyoming and Montana before returning home and logging over 6000 kms in two weeks. Riding my CCT is like riding a Lazy Boy chair. Just a sweet ride.

I have kept my bike mostly stock ,the only thing I have added is a pair of highway pegs.

I have noticed some chirping but after reading other comments I think I can remedy this thru warranty. Great website,I hope to learn more.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Hi Folks, Just wanted to say I purchased a 2013 CCT in June. So far I have logged over 11000 kms. I made my first trip to Sturgis Bike Week this year and had a great time.I later traveled to Wyoming and Montana before returning home and logging over 6000 kms in two weeks. Riding my CCT is like riding a Lazy Boy chair. Just a sweet ride.

I have kept my bike mostly stock ,the only thing I have added is a pair of highway pegs.

I have noticed some chirping but after reading other comments I think I can remedy this thru warranty. Great website,I hope to learn more.
Welcome from CT!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You.

Thank you! I find lots of helpful info on this site and I look forward to all the new post from members.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
kms? Where you from?

I bought mine May 14 and I now have close to 13,000 km

Saskatchewan was furthest trip ... wooo hooo LOL

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SilvrT, I bought my bike June 1st. Just love it! I sold my 2011 Kawasaki Versys and moved up to a XCT. I live in Manitoba and can't believe how may kms, logged in just 3 months. It is like riding a lazyboy. I always get great compliments about the bike. I always tell guys "You ride one and you will own one" which holds true for that is what I did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts