Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

The only downside? I ordered the Stage 1 kit with chrome swept exhaust, and when they pulled them out of the box to install, they noticed they were scratched and promptly ordered new ones. So, that'll be remedied in a few days.

I also find myself going into neutral when I'm going from 2nd to 1st :eek: That should also come with time.

I'm sure I'll be pickin the brains of some of you on future upgrades. Can't wait to get to work!

Edit: One question I have: My previous bike had a place under the seat to store paperwork (i.e. insurance, registration). I noticed the Vegas doesn't offer as ... "simple" of a way of getting there. Is there a place to keep these things I'm missing? If not, any suggestions for a small bag to store this stuff in, I'd like to avoid adding an unnecessarily large saddlebag. Thanks!

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

Please add the year and model of your bike to your signature, so we know how to help when you ask a question!

·
Registered
221 Posts
wallet

as for paper work, I started putting the registration and insurance in my wallet, and carry it with me at all times...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts