Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINALLY after weeks and weeks of interest and research I passed up the highball, hammer and vegas and pulled the trigger on the judge. Came off the showroom floor with 2 miles and stage one air filter, ripper full exhaust and an anger management system. But I only have one thing if like to do and that is based on your experiences and opinions. I would like to know who has some drag bars on their judge and how's the comfort they give and the styling. I haven't seen any with them yet.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Congrats on your bike Joe, is yours a '13 or '14 model. I have a '13 with the factory bars while not what I would consider a true drag bar it is pretty low. Took a bit to get used to,but now it's fine haven't been able to ride with the wife on back yet so not sure how the forward riding position will work with her on back we shall see. All in all love mine though.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats on your bike Joe, is yours a '13 or '14 model. I have a '13 with the factory bars while not what I would consider a true drag bar it is pretty low. Took a bit to get used to,but now it's fine haven't been able to ride with the wife on back yet so not sure how the forward riding position will work with her on back we shall see. All in all love mine though.

It's a 13' with the stock pull back bars. They are very comfortable but just not into the "look" of them. When I mention drag bars my idea is basically a straight bar with 1-2 inches of pull back and some short or tall risers to get the best combination of style and comfort

·
Registered
104 Posts
I got ya, I have seen some on the web with the ness fly bars but they seem a little wide to me. I did see one on one of the victory owner pages on facebook where a guy had looked like six inch or taller risers and drag bars it didn't look bad. Not sure how nigh you want to go.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got ya, I have seen some on the web with the ness fly bars but they seem a little wide to me. I did see one on one of the victory owner pages on facebook where a guy had looked like six inch or taller risers and drag bars it didn't look bad. Not sure how nigh you want to go.

Maybe an inch or two higher than the stock position. But I probably won't be doing much to it anytime soon because I need to get back to saving funds haha

·
Registered
104 Posts
With you there. My wife just rolls her eyes when I start in on changing things on my bike. So I see it staying stock for a year or two at least. Oh what color is yours mine is black never had a black vehicle before what a p.i.t.a to keep clean.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Congrats! I love my 13 judge. Even though they consider the bars "drag bars" I know what you mean. I picture straight and low...not exactly what ma Vic has there. But I left em for a bit, so I could see what people like you do, and copy the **** out of it! haha no just kidding. keep us posted if you swap em.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats! I love my 13 judge. Even though they consider the bars "drag bars" I know what you mean. I picture straight and low...not exactly what ma Vic has there. But I left em for a bit, so I could see what people like you do, and copy the **** out of it! haha no just kidding. keep us posted if you swap em.
I'm think about taking the bars and putting a torch to the first angle of the bars and work that bend to make them into mini mini apes lol I think it should look cool but I hope I don't wreck them lol I foresee me doing this on a boring garage drinkin night haha

·
Registered
530 Posts
Just so happens I have a second set of Judge Bars...but I doubt they'd hold up well to the bend...but I really have no idea what Im talking about.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just so happens I have a second set of Judge Bars...but I doubt they'd hold up well to the bend...but I really have no idea what Im talking about.
Well maybe if you throw them right into cold water after you bend them then they wouldn't lose any strength? But I'm a metalergist so I'm unsure of that lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts