Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I pulled the trigger on a new 2011 vegas (blue/white). I ended up getting the touring passenger seat for the little lady and the touring backrest. So far I am very happy with her and I like it way more than my previous bike (2007 harley davidson dyna superglide custom).

I just wanted to introduce myself as a new victory owner and I look forward to communicating with you all.

·
Registered
396 Posts
welcome to the victory family!
thumb up

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A few helpful pointers,

• Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

• The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

• If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.
Please add the year and model of your bike to your signature, so we know how to help when you ask a question!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congrats! I also have been a vic owner for about a month. Love it even more every 10th of a mile I ride. Now if I was only able to change the weather in New England....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome to the Victory community and congratulation for a new bike, it is really very nice bike and please provide some pics of your bike, well good luck and enjoy in Victory community.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am putting the stock passenger seat on ebay today unless someone wants it...$75 shipped. Surely someone has a vegas 8 ball and they want a good deal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice ride!!! I just jumped on the wagon myself. After an ill-fated encounter with a couple kids with sever myopia and no social conscience, I found myself in need of a new bike! I saw this Vegas and was in love at first sight!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm new too. Just picked up an 07 Vegas today, looking to upgrade turn signals right off the bat, gonna start looking for some to mount on the handlebars up front, the MBW LED setup looks good for the back. Just gotta check Wisconsin laws to make sure which color to go with first. I believe Amber.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sure will Ed, any other recommendations? I'm looking to relocate my license plate to the axle mounted type, and looking for a solution for the turn signals while I'm at it. I suppose I should go thread hunting on this topic, I'm sure there's gotta be something out there. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts