Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings folks, just got a new to me 2009 Hammer S with 18000 miles (30000kms). Was shopping for a Harley V-rod, went to see a last generatio big dog pitbull, but when I saw that hammer with the rear fender mod, I had to have it.

This is my second motorcycle. My first was a Honda VTX that I modified and worked on myself.

I knew my next bike needed to be an American make.

I am sure we will have a chance to discuss, and although I am fully aware of the search engine that I will use intensively, I will surely raise subjects that have been discussed before.

I think that although searching is good, with time, experience and opinions change and are worth discussing again.

Cheers.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
426 Posts
Welcome from Chicago Chief.

Wait till you get those engine mods done...the name "Hammer" will take on a whole new meaning.

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Welcome from Florida

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13,609 Posts
I look forward to seeing pictures. You chose well; the Hammer is an awesome bike.

When you get a chance you might put the year and model you have in your signature so folks will readily know what you have. It helps cut through a lot of "what are we talking about?" stuff.

Welcome and again; post pics when you can please.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome from Texas

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Curious to know if anu members here are from the Ottawa, Ontario, Canada region, or the Quebec side of that same region.?!?

·
Premium Member
13,609 Posts
Cool but pics shouldn't be rare. If you ride it then you have to stop and enjoy the sights some time. I find those are great spots to get your baby pictures in its natural environment... so to speak. :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cool but pics shouldn't be rare. If you ride it then you have to stop and enjoy the sights some time. I find those are great spots to get your baby pictures in its natural environment... so to speak. :)
Here ya go, snapped a few after my ride today..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts