Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Looks awesome. Thanks for sharing! I think I'm ready to replace my badges with this new one as soon as it's available.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Sweet... maybe I can catch up to some of my Harley friends with the Harley pants and Harley belt and Harley boots and Harley shirt and Harley.... eh, you get the point! Lol.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Given its shape, this might look great on the cheese wedges too.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Looks very cool. Nice design.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Nice looking logo. I'd swap mine for the new one.
Pretty ballsy to be changing a logo tho, from a marketing and branding point of view. Hope it doesn't go the way of the "new coke".

Maybe they are preparing to start the mass marketing of merch like other brands.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe they are preparing to start the mass marketing of merch like other brands.
I think that is a large part of the idea. This look familiar??

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Would make a killer "tramp stamp" on my wife. Maybe I can talk her into another tat. Plus I would love the direction it would point to as well ;).

I guess it would look good on a Vic too :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
@kingslyzissou

The previous post

:worthless without:

·
Premium Member
13,729 Posts
Looks awesome. Thanks for sharing! I think I'm ready to replace my badges with this new one as soon as it's available.
Me too and agree it would look good on the cheese wedges.

The nice thing is Barracuda will probably keep making the oval style emblems for those who like them better and Vic will likely sell the original style.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Oh hell yeah! Liking it very much. :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
OK, I'll be the first. I prefer the old logo. I just didn't like the aluminum badge but the chrome one on the Vision was good - just had to remove the Polaris reference.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK, I'll be the first. I prefer the old logo. I just didn't like the aluminum badge but the chrome one on the Vision was good - just had to remove the Polaris reference.
The whole point of this was to make a bold statement just pulling the Polaris off ; was not gonna cut it

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Thanks for the pic Kevin, it looks great!

By any chance can you post pics of the 13's yet? There's been some talk of new XC/XCT colors but nobody has been able to get any pics.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the pic Kevin, it looks great!

By any chance can you post pics of the 13's yet? There's been some talk of new XC/XCT colors but nobody has been able to get any pics.
I have sen them but can't say anything until they are released. One of them has me thinking about a trade though

1 - 20 of 42 Posts