Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts
I like it! Much cleaner, simpler and to the point. I couldn't stand the old one. HORRIBLE design elements. Perfect timing for Victory to do it too. It goes much better with the design theme of the bikes and the company is starting to grow. Get it done before they really get out there in the minds of the general public.

@KevinX: Last I'd seen, you were talking about fabbing up a solo saddle for your XC. Ever get around to that? I've spoken with a few fabbers about it and they're guessing around $600 + paint. I'm meeting with a saddle maker I know tomorrow. We'll see. But, on the plus side, I received an email from a guy I met at a rally here in MN (he works in the accessory division) saying they were making some sort of a custom XC and he told me to keep an eye out for the saddle (I'd spoke with him about my solo idea). Here's hoping!

New Victory Badge Video

July is going to be a pretty cool month of announcements for Victory. Today we wanted to introduce our new logo and badge that will adorn our new 2013 bikes, our site and our new upcoming line of apparel. We’ll keep you posted here, on victorymotorcycles.com, and via our social properties.

Dave

July is going to be a pretty cool month of announcements for Victory. Today we wanted to introduce our new logo and badge that will adorn our new 2013 bikes, our site and our new upcoming line of apparel. We’ll keep you posted here, on victorymotorcycles.com, and via our social properties...
Thanks Dave. When and where can we start ordering the new badges? We don't want to be left in the oval era.

Here's the new lime green w/black flames XC...
I didn't think it would look that good, but apparently these bikes look great in any color.

Makes since to loose the Polaris name on the logo. If it's on Victory Division bikes, then Indian Division bikes would need the Polaris name also.... and that would never fly.

Thanks Dave. When and where can we start ordering the new badges? We don't want to be left in the oval era.

I didn't think it would look that good, but apparently these bikes look great in any color.
Yeah, when will these be available? I think I want to switch the badges on the bike I am about to be picking up.

I've gotta side with the other guy from earlier in this post. I'm big into the look of the winged V logo. Personally I would have liked to see that part of the logo remain the same. Oh well....I guess I'll just be considered cool once all you guys switch to the new one because then I'll be "retro" lol.

I'll find out when the badges will be available for purchase, and let you guys know.

Dave

Not digging on the green/flame CC. Then again, I'm not a fan of flames in general on bikes. :)

However...I'm LOVING the new badge. Sadly, my wife and I discussed it at length the other night (hey...we're both in design fields). lol MUCH better for branding the company versus the old logo. No one, aside from owners really, knew what the badge was unless they could read it. Now, a simple passing will tell you what it is without having to read it. An excellent move, IMO. Once of these days, I need to ride out to Medina (I'm always out there anyhow with work) and see if I can sneak some peaks. ha ha!

Not digging on the green/flame CC. Then again, I'm not a fan of flames in general on bikes. :)

However...I'm LOVING the new badge. Sadly, my wife and I discussed it at length the other night (hey...we're both in design fields). lol MUCH better for branding the company versus the old logo. No one, aside from owners really, knew what the badge was unless they could read it. Now, a simple passing will tell you what it is without having to read it. An excellent move, IMO. Once of these days, I need to ride out to Medina (I'm always out there anyhow with work) and see if I can sneak some peaks. ha ha!
I like the new design but it'll be just like the V on my Kaw. Everyone will ask what it is. lol Of course most asked if it was a Victory

Just like the many fine folks that have asked what kind of bike I have and when I say Vicotry they say is that a harley. lol

I'll find out when the badges will be available for purchase, and let you guys know.

Dave
How about patches Dave? I have a new vest and want to put one of the new logos on the back as the center piece.....thumb up

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.