Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All !!!
Last week, bought my first bagger. I have been riding since I was a kid...older & wiser now. It is a Nuclear Sunburts, 2017 XCC. Found it in South Dakota, 8000 miles on the clock. I am having it shipped to Indian Motorcycle Charlotte to do some motor upgrades. I live in Atlanta, since it would be in transit, was told the guys there are top notch ! I will ride up there in afew weks and pick it up !
David

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Welcome @Painterman! I think you're gonna love that bike :)

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Congratulations, you will love the scooter.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Welcome, you'll love your new bike. :)

What motor upgrades are you having done?

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Welcome from the Pacific Northwet. Give us report after you hit the road with it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The previous owner put a set of Tti-oval pipes, and a high.flow air filter. I am having a Maximus Tuner, and a setofcams put into it. He aslo puta setof, "mini apehangers" on the bike....not my thjng. Sooo... some new bars, and a Corbin seat will be in the works also....and eventually, I will paint it....(leaving a fair amiuntof factory color)....cause thats what I do !!

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
The previous owner put a set of Tti-oval pipes, and a high.flow air filter. I am having a Maximus Tuner, and a setofcams put into it. He aslo puta setof, "mini apehangers" on the bike....not my thjng. Sooo... some new bars, and a Corbin seat will be in the works also....and eventually, I will paint it....(leaving a fair amiuntof factory color)....cause thats what I do !!
Tri ovals are good to many. I like them.
Cams and tune you'll have a great ride. :cool:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello All !!!
Last week, bought my first bagger. I have been riding since I was a kid...older & wiser now. It is a Nuclear Sunburst, 2017 XC. Found it in South Dakota, 8000 miles on the clock. I am having it shipped to Indian Motorcycle Charlotte to do some motor upgrades. I live in Atlanta, since it would be in transit, was told the guys there are top notch ! I will ride up there in a few weeks and pick it up !
David

Congrats on the '17 XC definitely have it at a good spot to be checked out and upgraded ..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts