Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After riding my new Gunner for 4000 miles I have noticed that it is pulling really bad to the right. Has anyone else noticed a pull? When letting go of the handlebars it immediately pulls sharply right and I have to really put weight on the left side to keep it on line down the straights.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
All the weight is on the right side. A lot of the steel frame bikes do that. My ole KP was the same way

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Those 2 cannons weigh in at 42 pounds... Once I threw those in the trash and put the Bassani's on i could take my hands off the bars with only minor pulling to the right.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, thanks. Didn't think of that. I have been looking at replacing the stock pipes but hadn't decided what to use.

·
Registered
295 Posts
"They all do that". Both my Gunner and to a lesser degree, my Kingpin pull to the right. It does get old after a while...

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Got to ask

Are the wheels lined up correctly. When I first got my XR it pulled to one side. I checked the rear wheel and yes it was not straight.:mad:

·
Registered
632 Posts
My Gunner pulls [A little] to the left if I'm riding on the left of the crown, And when I'm riding on the right side it pulls [A little] to the right' I found the easiest way to remedy that is never take my hands off the bars..... ;)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
The aluminum frame bikes should not pull one way or the other unless you've put more weight on one side.

The steel frame bikes already have more weight on one side on pull to the right because of that. Some more noticeable than others.

The KP I could never let go of the bars regardless of road crown, on my CCT I can let go of the bars regardless of road crown and still track pretty dern straight. Road crown will affect pull but it's minimal unless you got some serious crown.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts