Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Putin

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Nope. Still doesn't top putting our boots on foreign soil on the RUMOR of chemical weapons, I don't believe.

·
Registered
12,249 Posts
Nope. Still doesn't top putting our boots on foreign soil on the RUMOR of chemical weapons, I don't believe.
I don't know how old you are jazzdogg, maybe too young to remember "W" saying the chemicals (the same ones used a couple weeks ago) that were in Iraq had been moved to Syria. If you don't recall that, I can't blame you as the lib media buried it.
Putin is eating Zero's lunch. Kerry makes an offhand remark about moving Syria's chemical weapons out of country where they can be monitored. US State Dept. and Admin put up a smokescreen saying he misspoke and didn't mean to say that. Putin seizes the moment and declares that's a wonderful idea cuz like Asad, he doesn't want to see Al Qaeda come out on top in this civil war and a military attack by the US can do that.
IMO, Kerry was told to make that comment, thus paving the way for Zero to save face. Asad gets a pass and Putin looks like a Savior. That's my theory and I'm stickin' to it.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Obama was NEVER going to have the congressional votes to do "jack ****" much less use force. This was simply someone "talking big" until his parents (congress) told him it was getting dark and he needed to come home.

Kerry didn't do anything for O's benefit. He's just an idiot.

Putin is simply a diplomat doing what they do

·
Registered
12,249 Posts
Obama was NEVER going to have the congressional votes to do "jack ****" much less use force. This was simply someone "talking big" until his parents (congress) told him it was getting dark and he needed to come home.

Kerry didn't do anything for O's benefit. He's just an idiot.

Putin is simply a diplomat doing what they do
Being able to slip out of a negative vote for his plan salves his ego. The vote against him would have been a huge defeat and he escaped that.

C'mon, Kerry was a peacenik from the time he left the Army. He ceremoniously threw away his medals and ribbons and spoke in front of a Senate committee saying something about our troops in Viet Nam being murderers and war criminals. When campaigning for president, he was the anti war guy par excellance. I have to believe his saber rattling about Syria was done under orders from above. Either that, or he's a hypocrite.

Both Putin and Asad have great disdain for Muslim extremism. They evidence this by supporting and protecting Christians and their churches from Muslim attacks. I believe this to be the foundation of Putin's actions.

Zero painted himself into a corner and his speech tonight was crafted to get himself out of it.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I don't know how old you are jazzdogg, maybe too young to remember "W" saying the chemicals (the same ones used a couple weeks ago) that were in Iraq had been moved to Syria. If you don't recall that, I can't blame you as the lib media buried it.
Putin is eating Zero's lunch. Kerry makes an offhand remark about moving Syria's chemical weapons out of country where they can be monitored. US State Dept. and Admin put up a smokescreen saying he misspoke and didn't mean to say that. Putin seizes the moment and declares that's a wonderful idea cuz like Asad, he doesn't want to see Al Qaeda come out on top in this civil war and a military attack by the US can do that.
IMO, Kerry was told to make that comment, thus paving the way for Zero to save face. Asad gets a pass and Putin looks like a Savior. That's my theory and I'm stickin' to it.
And here I had you pegged as a Lib. I apologize and happily eat crow pie. I was thinking of posting the same thing. How W went after the WMD that we gave Iraq to fight Iran with that they ended up using against their own people. Naturally, they slipped into Syria and the Libs are crying "W led us into a war over WMDs that didn't exist" BULL! We knew they existed because we gave them to him. He gave them to Syria before we got to them. Its the same WMDs we been chasing all along. None of the Libs believed W then...how about now?

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
And here I had you pegged as a Lib. I apologize and happily eat crow pie. I was thinking of posting the same thing. How W went after the WMD that we gave Iraq to fight Iran with that they ended up using against their own people. Naturally, they slipped into Syria and the Libs are crying "W led us into a war over WMDs that didn't exist" BULL! We knew they existed because we gave them to him. He gave them to Syria before we got to them. Its the same WMDs we been chasing all along. None of the Libs believed W then...how about now?
You know not of which you speak. Such materials degrade over time. The stuff the neocons sold Hussein way back in the Reagan era would be about as dangerous as baby powder today. But don't let that get in the way in another round of conspiratorial nonsense.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
You know not of which you speak. Such materials degrade over time. The stuff the neocons sold Hussein way back in the Reagan era would be about as dangerous as baby powder today. But don't let that get in the way in another round of conspiratorial nonsense.
As dangerous as baby powder? :ltr: and your evidence of that is?

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
As dangerous as baby powder? :ltr: and your evidence of that is?
http://cbwinfo.com/Chemical/Nerve/GB.shtml

"Iraq mass produced sarin during the Iran-Iraq war with the expectation that it would be used quickly, and they therefore skipped several purification steps. Fresh agent was about 60% pure and heavily contaminated with hydrogen fluoride (which, of course, also causes health problems in exposed individuals). When production caught up with demand, the Iraqis started storing their sarin in refrigerated "igloos" to prolong its storage life. However, even when stored in the igloos, the material rapidly degraded, becoming less than 10% pure within 2 years."

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
http://cbwinfo.com/Chemical/Nerve/GB.shtml

"Iraq mass produced sarin during the Iran-Iraq war with the expectation that it would be used quickly, and they therefore skipped several purification steps. Fresh agent was about 60% pure and heavily contaminated with hydrogen fluoride (which, of course, also causes health problems in exposed individuals). When production caught up with demand, the Iraqis started storing their sarin in refrigerated "igloos" to prolong its storage life. However, even when stored in the igloos, the material rapidly degraded, becoming less than 10% pure within 2 years."
In the link you provided I read that we were still destroying 1987 WMDs in 1999. Seems like a complete waste of time and money to destroy baby powder doesn't it? Not too mention the affects of the hydrogen fluoride (which it turns into) is a WMD in itself.

http://www.epa.gov/ttn/uatw/hlthef/hydrogen.html

This stuff is pretty bad considering it's as harmless as baby powder

Acute inhalation exposure to gaseous hydrogen fluoride can cause severe respiratory damage in humans, including severe irritation and pulmonary edema. Irritation of the eyes, nose, and upper and lower respiratory tract, lacrimation, sore throat, cough, chest tightness, and wheezing have been reported. Severe ocular irritation and dermal burns may occur following eye or skin exposure in humans. Convulsions and cardiac arrhythmias and death from cardiac or respiratory failure may occur in humans from ingestion of high doses of fluorides. Damage to the lungs, liver, and kidneys has been observed in animals acutely exposed to hydrogen fluoride by inhalation. Acute animal tests in rats, mice, guinea pigs, and monkeys have demonstrated hydrogen fluoride to have moderate to high acute toxicity from inhalation exposure

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Well 100,000 people in Syria and 480,000 in Darfur must be pretty happy they died without much pain. Machetes, bullets, bombs, hangings, knives are a much kinder gentler way of slaughter. Since we are such humatarians why no videos, pictures of the women and children hacked to death each day in Darfur. Or the camps where 2.8 million displaced people now live in fear. Give me an O give me an I give me an L.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Well 100,000 people in Syria and 480,000 in Darfur must be pretty happy they died without much pain. Machetes, bullets, bombs, hangings, knives are a much kinder gentler way of slaughter. Since we are such humatarians why no videos, pictures of the women and children hacked to death each day in Darfur. Or the camps where 2.8 million displaced people now live in fear. Give me an O give me an I give me an L.
Glad to see someone has a clue...

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
In the link you provided I read that we were still destroying 1987 WMDs in 1999. Seems like a complete waste of time and money to destroy baby powder doesn't it?
We Americans are a cautious bunch. Someone working around it feels faint and suddenly lawyers are everywhere taking your money.

Acute inhalation exposure to gaseous hydrogen fluoride can cause severe respiratory damage in humans, including severe irritation and pulmonary edema. Irritation of the eyes, nose, and upper and lower respiratory tract, lacrimation, sore throat, cough, chest tightness, and wheezing have been reported.
Pepper spray can do that too. Hardly makes it a WMD.

Severe ocular irritation and dermal burns may occur following eye or skin exposure in humans. Convulsions and cardiac arrhythmias and death from cardiac or respiratory failure may occur in humans from ingestion of high doses of fluorides.
For gawd's sake man stop visitin the dentist and drinkin the water!

Damage to the lungs, liver, and kidneys has been observed in animals acutely exposed to hydrogen fluoride by inhalation. Acute animal tests in rats, mice, guinea pigs, and monkeys have demonstrated hydrogen fluoride to have moderate to high acute toxicity from inhalation exposure
You think that's bad, you should read the patient info on your prescription drugs sometime.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
We Americans are a cautious bunch. Someone working around it feels faint and suddenly lawyers are everywhere taking your money.

Pepper spray can do that too. Hardly makes it a WMD.

For gawd's sake man stop visitin the dentist and drinkin the water!

You think that's bad, you should read the patient info on your prescription drugs sometime.
You didn't like that your own information showed that they were still effective? :D You said they would be as harmless as baby powder. You were wrong, burns and death doesn't sound so hamless to me. You contradicted you own claim

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Good point, you should ask your President why he want's do stike Syria so bad but do nothing for Darfur.

·
Registered
12,249 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
:crzy: yep people are being slaughtered, yet only because they used a WMD does it make a difference. Now our illustrious POTUS wants to make a stand or is that a waver or is that a denial of making a stand which turned into a waver.....:crzy:

1 - 20 of 94 Posts