Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, could any of you recomend a place to get extended cables for some 13 inch apes on a Victory. I've tried to go through AZ Victoty who is supplied by Santa Rosa. A sore subject with me as if it seems their cables are on permanent backorder. Information that might have been useful b4 I ordered and installed the bars and electrical. I now have a bike that is sitting in the garage for 2 months that I can't ride. I spliced extension into wiring so I can't even put my fly bars back on. I'm frickin furious. Arizona has given me little communication about the order. No phone call, no email. I've had to make all the calls. They want to just refund me. Thats all fine and well but is does nothing to get my bike running after splicing into factory wires to get ahead on the installation. Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.. Thanx!!

07 Cory Ness Jackpot

·
13,263 Posts
Cyclops or Barnett

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Barnett would be fine. Just need some stainless. Got a email in to cycle solutions. They carry barnett and the wichdoktor. They don't list the lengths and I have to get the whole set..

07 Cory Ness Jackpot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts