Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my quest to locate a "great" deal on a Victory, I'm currently looking at a 2002 V92C. The bike is several hours drive from me. Up to this point all I have to go on are some low res cell phone pictures and a phone conversation.

Even low resolution pictures clearly show that the bike has the large oil cooler that mounts low on the down tubes. I thought that the small, high mounted oil cooler started in 2002 along with the Freedom engine. Was there a transition during the model year?

I don't want to sound argumentative with the seller about things, but I am wondering whether this bike is actually a 2002 model.

He is supposed to get me some better pictures of both sides of the bike today. I think that I can determine if it is a freedom engine if there are spark plug cuts thru the cooling fins on the left side of the engine.

Thanks for any help about the oil cooler.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply and pictures. Nice bike, BadMonk. I have opened a thread in the V92 forum including a picture from the seller. Still question whether this is an older bike than advertised.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts