Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I picked up a set of new victory drag pipes cheep. The problem is the factory forgot to install the hole for the rear o2 sensor which I knew about. So the question is do I weld in a bung for the o2 sensor or since I plan on unhooking the o2 sensors do I just plug the hole in the front pipe?

Will the slash pipe ends fit all drag pipes?

Next I'm sure this has been talked about to death but can I install the pipes, intake cover and pipes drive 30 miles to dealer to reflash without problems?

Bike is a 2009 jackpot

·
Registered
690 Posts
I rode mine with the new pipe and stock a/c and o2 sensors unplugged for a good long while, and it ran fine. A few backfires here and there, but over all it was fine. I didn't change out the a/c though. But like the above answer.... I would say a short 30 mile ride wont hurt a thing.

·
12,968 Posts
Take your front pipe to napa and ask for oil drian plug to fit hole. 4 bucks to plug it

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks just confirmed my thoughts. I got the back end cleaned up with new turn signals and added tach today. Pipes tomorrow night. hard to take it out of commision too long. Love riding when the weather is this nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts