Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just recently purchased my first motorcycle, a 2013 Victory Vegas 8-ball, this past Saturday from a private seller. I wanted to know if anyone has any recommendations on shops so I can take my bike to get serviced or for aftermarket parts for it. I live in the Humble/Atascocita area if that helps any.

Also, wouldn't mind meeting up with a few other Victory riders to go for a ride or just hit up a hang out spot to discuss bikes or whatever.

Hector

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Hey guys,

Just recently purchased my first motorcycle, a 2013 Victory Vegas 8-ball, this past Saturday from a private seller. I wanted to know if anyone has any recommendations on shops so I can take my bike to get serviced or for aftermarket parts for it. I live in the Humble/Atascocita area if that helps any.

Also, wouldn't mind meeting up with a few other Victory riders to go for a ride or just hit up a hang out spot to discuss bikes or whatever.

Hector
Here is some info for you:

Independent shop for Service/Accessories....I am in Katy, Tx. www.NOEMTZ.com
or you can go to any local Victory dealer.

For local riders....do a Facebook search for Lonestar Victory Riders or lonestarvictoryriders.com.
Facebook stays pretty active in comparison to website. There are other sites a quick web search will give you for riders in the area or region.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I bought my bike at Mancuso North this past weekend... I will say that their service department was extremely slow in getting the bike ready. Granted, it was a Saturday. I will need the 500 mile service soon so they'll get another chance..... I'm sure they can't be as bad as a certain Honda dealer I dealt with in the past.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought my bike at Mancuso North this past weekend... I will say that their service department was extremely slow in getting the bike ready. Granted, it was a Saturday. I will need the 500 mile service soon so they'll get another chance..... I'm sure they can't be as bad as a certain Honda dealer I dealt with in the past.
I feel iffy about Mancuso North. Before I bought my Victory, I had went to look at some bikes there. Saw a 2013 Suzuki C90T BOSS that they listed on their website for $9890, so I went to check it out. When I asked the guy about the price to see if it indeed as listed, he told me it was $14,999. That was a huge difference between what I saw online and what they were trying to tell me. So I just felt that they were being shady and keep looking elsewhere for my first bike. Luckily I located a guy that was selling his 2013 Vegas 8-ball for a good price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts