Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Currently I have installed on my hammer 2 into 1 exhaust stage one kit. I have just purchased the PC3 and lloydz intake. I will install everything on my own to save cost but have it dyno ran after wards. What I need help with is do I have to remove the stage one card before installing the PC3 or does it not even really matter??? Also I have been searching for a map that might match my setup but I have gotten no luck so if anyone has one to shoot me so at least it will run decent till I can get dyno done that would be great. Thanks all

·
Registered
113 Posts
i saw a map for your bike but it was for the pc5. it looks like they are the same price. im curious why you got the pc3 instead of the pc5. as far as the install i did mine in a couple of hours out in the yard. the instructions that came with airbox are on point.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bought it used for under 100 bucks from a friend who was selling his 08 hammer. Sadly he had sweeps and nothing else done to the bike. I did get a hold of power commander they told me to dyno it and not to try and set my own. All I'm looking for is something that will get me 180 miles to my dealer for they dyno without hurting the bike, also probably some days of riding before I get the chance to get there.

·
Registered
50 Posts
is there a way to restrict the airflow (to rich it out) till you get there? Maybe cover a portion of the filter.
just a thought.

·
Registered
113 Posts
i wouldnt ride the 180 miles if it were me. i would try to borrow a buddy's truck/trailer. there has to be another option..??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts