Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a new 2013 Victory Vision under the current promo of $1000 back and a 5 year power train warranty. When I search the VIN number on the Victory web site it comes up saying my warranty expires on 8/6/2014 which is 1 year after I took delivery of the Vision. Where and when do I get the information or proof that I am covered under the additional drive train warranty. To add to this mess I also purchase the wrap insurance to cover all the electric and other do dads. and it doesn't show up on the vin search either. But I did get the wrap policy paper work. I am not getting a warm fuzzy feeling about all this. Anyone else recently purchase a new bike under this promo and did you get any documents saying you have the extend drive train warranty.

Thanks

MrBill65

·
13,177 Posts
Vic is faster at taking your money then telling you any thing.
Give them a month and the next time at dealer ask the sales guy.
Tell him a Tee shirt will make the fuzzys go away

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I bought a new 2013 Victory Vision under the current promo of $1000 back and a 5 year power train warranty. When I search the VIN number on the Victory web site it comes up saying my warranty expires on 8/6/2014 which is 1 year after I took delivery of the Vision. Where and when do I get the information or proof that I am covered under the additional drive train warranty. To add to this mess I also purchase the wrap insurance to cover all the electric and other do dads. and it doesn't show up on the vin search either. But I did get the wrap policy paper work. I am not getting a warm fuzzy feeling about all this. Anyone else recently purchase a new bike under this promo and did you get any documents saying you have the extend drive train warranty.

Thanks

MrBill65
Took about 4 months and got the whole packet including my Vic owners pin. Last year. I'm sure not much changed. Used once with no issues.

·
Registered
324 Posts
ONLY the first year is factory 100% covered.. The additional years are subrogated to an outside company and there is a $50 co-pay per incident..

I know becuase it was explained to my by my dealer as I have the 2 year warranty and questioned it...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts