Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have wanted to do this for quite a while, & recently did on a different board I hang out at, & have gotten a really great response.

There is a thread going (Life is REALLY good) where I opened up a bit about my past drug use. I did drugs of one type or another for 31 yrs. Finally decided to grow up & got clean 4 1/2 yrs ago. It was a biatch. But that isn't what I wanna talk about here.

I hope I am not out of place here, but I wanted to throw this out there, see if I got any bites. If anyone has any questions about loved ones they think might be using, or even something they themselves are dealing with, please feel free to ask, either here or in PM. Not proud of the fact, but I am very well versed in most areas of drug use.

I hang out at a Meth recovery website, & I get a lot out of helping both addicts & loved ones deal with the issues that come up in this sad situation. So please feel free to ask anything. I will answer any & all questions to the best of my ability.

Greg

·
Registered
357 Posts
IT is sad but no matter how bad you want to help someone clean up nothing YOU do will help until THEY want to clean up.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
I have wanted to do this for quite a while, & recently did on a different board I hang out at, & have gotten a really great response.

There is a thread going (Life is REALLY good) where I opened up a bit about my past drug use. I did drugs of one type or another for 31 yrs. Finally decided to grow up & got clean 4 1/2 yrs ago. It was a biatch. But that isn't what I wanna talk about here.

I hope I am not out of place here, but I wanted to throw this out there, see if I got any bites. If anyone has any questions about loved ones they think might be using, or even something they themselves are dealing with, please feel free to ask, either here or in PM. Not proud of the fact, but I am very well versed in most areas of drug use.

I hang out at a Meth recovery website, & I get a lot out of helping both addicts & loved ones deal with the issues that come up in this sad situation. So please feel free to ask anything. I will answer any & all questions to the best of my ability.

Greg
Best of luck with sobriety. cheers oops I mean :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts