Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for information. Has anyone used the victory exhaust with the stage 2 recalib? How does the bike perform and sound. I am not looking for loud just a low deep sound. I want to be ableto hear the Radio. Opinions appreciated. Thanks in advance for information.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have an 08 Vision with the level 1 Mufflers and I like, the sound that is deeper but not to loud, with the stock mufflers I had a hard time hearing the exhaust. With the level 1 I can now hear my exhaust and it is that sound that you described. level 2 is much louder. I would suggest you use the Lloydz secondary air intake, The 2 systems will give you a plus 10 hp

Also with the radio I use volumn 10 / 11 and that is a comfortable level for me.

Buster

·
13,247 Posts
If you buy stage 2 put them on a ride it and see if it feels good. I would buy a Lloydz fuller before I would spend money on a vic download

I have stage 1 and its ok wish it was louder and no down load and bike runs great 45 mpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought a great set of pipes from the WITCH DOCTOR, I had level 2 pipes on ,y bike and it wasn't enough for me. With his pipes you need your factory pipes to reuse the shield and his are very very easy to put on. The bike sounds great, it turns heads and sounds bad as hell.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have been told L2 are not as loud as L1. Also L2 are not compatible with gatling tips. Not sure which is in a higher state of tune.

·
Registered
75 Posts
There is stock, than level 1 which has better flow and is louder the baffels have been removed. Level 2 has more flow than level 1 and is louder than level one. It has a bigger hole than level 1. Go to lloydz web site and check out the dyno runs he has done on most of the exhaust systems out there. You will see the hp and torqe each different one makes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts