Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently own a Crossroads LE. I have however thought of buying a new Magnum. I am curious what things I can move from the XR to a Magnum. I know the ATS can move. I kept the stock version so no big deal to swap it out.
I did recently buy a Ultimate seat for more comfort mostly for the wife. Can it change? I know it won't look as good as stock.
I also have the PCV and I think that shouldn't be a problem.
How about the Lloyd's air cleaner?
I also have the lock and ride passenger backrest. I know with the bag fillers, this could be an issue. Is there an alternative or options to use the backrest with the new Magnum?
I know most all the items should interchange but i don't know if they have changed anything on the cast frame since my 2013 XR was manufactured.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
It think the only significant difference I know of is rear shock pressure because of the lowering link. Everything else should swap, including the seat. In fact, I'd probably take that Magnum seat of your hands. No one rides my pillion anymore and I like the narrower, tapered rear pad. Toss me an offer if it comes to that.

Reactions: adamnorthup

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I went from. Cross Roads to a Cross Country and kept pretty much everything off the old bike. The passenger backrest will work, but as it looks like you already know, you would have to remove the bag fillers to use it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts