Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read people talk about"speedo unlock"? and also hydraulic clutch?
I'am still learning about these bikes.
Thanks Jim

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Speedo unlock is a paid for feature that gives you more info from the LCD portion of the speedometer
Hydraulic clutch refers to the method of clutch actuation. Either hydraulic[fluid pressure] or cable operated

BTW...Why did you add a thumbs down icon to your title??

·
Registered
217 Posts
Speedo unlock is a paid for feature that gives you more info from the LCD portion of the speedometer
Hydraulic clutch refers to the method of clutch actuation. Either hydraulic[fluid pressure] or cable operated

Really? Hadn't heard this. Like what and how much is it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Sorry thought it was a question mark, better finish first cup huh

·
Registered
381 Posts
Really? Hadn't heard this. Like what and how much is it?
That is for the Cross Roads. You are all set with the Tour. Everything is included.... even the smile you get while riding. thumb up

·
Registered
217 Posts
That is for the Cross Roads. You are all set with the Tour. Everything is included.... even the smile you get while riding. thumb up
oh ok thanks... smiles yeah and a sore butt from the bad seat! But in less than 4 months have 12499 miles on her now.:D

sad thing is Mustang has no plans on making a seat for this model. guess i'll have to give ultimate seat a try.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
To add to KevinX's remarks the speedo unlock must be performed by the dealer and if you want the temp to display (weather temp not engine temp) you'll also have to buy an ambient temperature sensor. The unlock is about $50 plus the cost of the sensor if wanted.

The hydraulic clutch is a Vision item that some have successfully installed on other models. This clutch is supposed to reduce clutch pull but many have reported no change and/or reduced range of motion. The real benefit is that you don't have to worry about broken clutch cables which may/may not be a problem as there haven't been any complaints about breakage on the X-bikes.

When you get a chance please go to your User CP and fill in your location and bike information.

·
13,002 Posts
oh ok thanks... smiles yeah and a sore butt from the bad seat! But in less than 4 months have 12499 miles on her now.:D

sad thing is Mustang has no plans on making a seat for this model. guess i'll have to give ultimate seat a try.
Guys if you have time check out this guys photo's of his trip very cool thumb up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts