Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thumbs up to bob our quality amsoil sponsor!! ordered by phone 7/10/14, he was in atlanta, received my 8 gallons of assorted Amsoil for cars mine + girlfriends, truck + bikes delivered today 7/14/14 at the same price as last year as he noted his prices were not raised. i will be good until next year

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Yep, No complaints here. Bob's the man. thumb up

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it does not matter from who it is ordered as it ships from the nearest warehouse. our sponsor has given me the best prices, your friend should do the same!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
How about this for Quick delivery? I ordered Vic oil from Honda East Toledo on 7/10 and even with a weekend in between I got the oil today. It basically means they dropped it into shipping the day I ordered it. After that it depends on the delivery company how soon it arrives. For $40 including shipping I have the oil I need for an oil change. Its a good thing too. Only 200 more miles to reach 15,000.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
How about this for Quick delivery? I ordered Vic oil from Honda East Toledo on 7/10 and even with a weekend in between I got the oil today. It basically means they dropped it into shipping the day I ordered it. After that it depends on the delivery company how soon it arrives. For $40 including shipping I have the oil I need for an oil change. Its a good thing too. Only 200 more miles to reach 15,000.
Have ordered a Few Things from Honda East as well, and they have quick shipping times even down to FL ..

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Yep, Likes me some Honda East. Kate was great!. New rep seems good too.thumb up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts