Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I click get maps and then accept all trims should they apply to the current map and then zero out until i ride again? Reason i ask is cause i accepted trims and noticed the next time i clicked get maps before even riding, the same trim levels were still in place. I thought they were supposed to zero out after you accept all values?

·
Registered
355 Posts
you have to send the map I believe.

·
Premium Member
13,708 Posts
When I click get maps and then accept all trims should they apply to the current map and then zero out until i ride again? Reason i ask is cause i accepted trims and noticed the next time i clicked get maps before even riding, the same trim levels were still in place. I thought they were supposed to zero out after you accept all values?
No. Do not zero them out otherwise you will undo everything you just did. They will change again up to 20% unless you changed this value in the software. Just save the existing map in case you want to back to it then accept the trims and ride.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
when you accept them it asks if you want to put them to the map it zeros out the trims though doesnt it?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
13,708 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Plug in autotune... hit "accept all trims"... unplug autotune.

It's really that simple.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No. Do not zero them out otherwise you will undo everything you just did. They will change again up to 20% unless you changed this value in the software. Just save the existing map in case you want to back to it then accept the trims and ride.
see i accept all trims and then hit send map, but when i go back to get map it still shows values in the trim tables. I thought they were supposed to zero out until your next ride, and then you would see values where it made trim adjustments?

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
after you accept trims does it ask you to apply trims?

when i connect mine i dont click get map, i open the pcv software then plug my cord in, then my map is already there, the screen is blank till i click on trims or whatever. i look at my trims then accept, then click to apply trims when it asks.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
355 Posts
Another thought, I called tech support and they walked me through quite a few things. Good support in my opinion.

·
Registered
141 Posts
What Dtmmil said. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts