Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone make them for the Cross Roads? I did a search and didn't find anything in the first couple of pages and also contacted Memphis to see if they have one in the works (no) as they don't currently have one. Four allen bolts aren't a ton of work, but would just prefer the quick detach. Thanks for any input!

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Anyone make them for the Cross Roads? I did a search and didn't find anything in the first couple of pages and also contacted Memphis to see if they have one in the works (no) as they don't currently have one. Four allen bolts aren't a ton of work, but would just prefer the quick detach. Thanks for any input!
They might not make one because the four bolts come off in less than 2 minutes. I wouldn't spend a penny on something that comes off faster, because there's no need. Unless, of course, you're one of those who does the shield on/off at traffic lights, while waiting for the green. :D

Do you have the stock one, or did you get your XR without a shield?

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They might not make one because the four bolts come off in less than 2 minutes. I wouldn't spend a penny on something that comes off faster, because there's no need. Unless, of course, you're one of those who does the shield on/off at traffic lights, while waiting for the green. :D

Do you have the stock one, or did you get your XR without a shield?
I'm purchasing it sans shield. I wanted the forged bars and bag rails so the shield was an easy cost cut since I almost never use it. I figure I can find a used one at some point for half the price or an aftermarket. And yes, I LOVE swapping out barn doors at red lights! Doesn't everyone? ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts