Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a quick detach sissy bar for my '08 Jackpot. The wife to be loves riding with me but gets a sore back after an hour or so because of the lack of support for the passenger. I have searched endlessly online previously and came up with some pretty garish looking things that are not quickly detachable or the Victory brand one which is comically small and I think would actually do more harm than good. I'm already going to have both seats eventually redone to add some gel cushioning to them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
I sent Honda east a set of part numbers for what you are talking about. They quit making the detachable backrest. Once I get my bike next week I can do some measuring, I know the one I had on my HD will probably fit. Slick set up, 2 locking latches. Unlock and it is off in seconds.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am in the same boat as you. My wife wants a little support and the confidence that she will not fall off the back. I just bought a Tomahawk IMC style sissy bar in chrome finish. I love the looks and my wife likes the comfort. Marty at Tomahawk is a real professional and stands behind his work! Excellent product!

http://www.outlawchrome.com/Details.aspx?ProductID=197

Good luck.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have the outlaw chrome tomahawk sissy bar and rack for sale. I just got it last week and changed my mind on what i want to do.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yes . Its for a jackpot or hammer.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you confirm exactly have the tomahawk sissy bar actually latches on and detaches and also what are you looking to get for your used one?

EDIT: Will this fit with the thicker passenger seat Victory makes for the jackpot as that's what I have on mine (the picture only shows it on that low profile pass. seat)?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yes it the quick connect one. Im sure it will also work on the stock seat the sissybar comes up behind the seat. I would like to get 500 for it. I paid a little ove r 600 and Its only a week old and the rack or pad were never even installed. I will also ship it for free. If anyone would like a pic of what i have please send me your email.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice that it's chrome, but I understand you not wanting to part it out and I really only need the sissy bar itself.

·
Registered
81 Posts
The one i have is chrome. And need to sell it all together. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts