Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently bought a low and high beam set for my 2008 Hammer from Victory HID.com.... High beam is fine and so are both ballast. Problem I'm having is the low beam does not work so I've sent them a email about it waiting to hear from them but issue I see is it sits very lose in the socket. The old bulb is two part, H7 (I think its H7) plugs into the Base that comes with the motorcycle stock. The HID bulb comes with a second piece but it will not secure the bulb into the socket tightly. Maybe Im hooking it up wrong so I was curious if anyone out there has done this and ran into the same problem as I.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Recently bought a low and high beam set for my 2008 Hammer from Victory HID.com.... High beam is fine and so are both ballast. Problem I'm having is the low beam does not work so I've sent them a email about it waiting to hear from them but issue I see is it sits very lose in the socket. The old bulb is two part, H7 (I think its H7) plugs into the Base that comes with the motorcycle stock. The HID bulb comes with a second piece but it will not secure the bulb into the socket tightly. Maybe Im hooking it up wrong so I was curious if anyone out there has done this and ran into the same problem as I.
No e-mail received. Please e-mail me again and I will send you alternate instructions specific to your low beam. Thanks.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually did it by the contact us page. Not sure if that goes to the email or not.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
I actually did it by the contact us page. Not sure if that goes to the email or not.
It does, but I have just not received anything from you. If you could, make sure you send it again, or PM me your e-mail.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Got your e-mail too. It turns out you were too fast and it had not gotten a chance to arrive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts