Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question... My shifter pedal and my brake pedal both have some side to side play in them. I checked all the bolts and everything is tight so I'm not overly concerned. Is this just a normal Victory thing?

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Quick question... My shifter pedal and my brake pedal both have some side to side play in them. I checked all the bolts and everything is tight so I'm not overly concerned. Is this just a normal Victory thing?
Seems to be a Vic thing. My XC and now my XCT has the same side to side slop. I'm sure that WD bushing works well.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
they do , put them in mine a while back, the brake pedal wasnt that loose but my shifter was, much better now though!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
if you go that route, before you put the bushings in, look at the hole in the shifter where the bushing goes, there needs to be a slight chamfer to the hole, if there isnt use a drill and just put a small chamfer in it. the bushing will most likely not sit flush with the lever and may not fit properly , i think most are probably chamfered, mine was not.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for the heads up dtmmil. I appreciate all the tips and tricks that make my life a little easier...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts