Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay when my Girlfriend bought her Victory cross roads it has the quick release passenger backrest victory sells. It was already installed on the bike when we bought it.
I just bought a 2013 Cross country and went to put the back rest on my bike but its loose and sloppy. So I looked at her bike and the place it hook in has Plastic pieces covering the mounts to take up the slop. Does anyone know if I can order these ?

I can get a Picture if needed.

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
They are an off-the-shelf flexible plastic bushing. I don't know exactly where to buy them other than trying your dealer. Try a bearing supply. Measure the diameter and length of the location where they go, or remove one of your wife's as a sample.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is what they look like.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is what my bike looks like.

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
Is this a new bike should be already installed????

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
Is this a new bike should be already installed????
You get 'em with the Lock & Ride option. They are made of a flexible nylon and are simply spread open and placed over the bars.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Well she is out of town Maybe I could borrow them and not tell her..
She belongs to this forum so I hope she isn't going to read this :ptr:cheers

I think I could make these since I can't seem to find a Way to order them.

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
Well she is out of town Maybe I could borrow them and not tell her..
She belongs to this foam so I hope she isn't going to read this :ptr:cheers

I think I could make these since I can't seem to find a Way to order them.
Sea Foam, beer foam?:) You mean to tell us you'll get in trouble for removing one of those bushings while you take it to a bearing supply? Did you marry the daughter of Ilse Koch? :)(look her up if you don't know who she is) To repeat, they are a stock nylon slip on bushing.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sea Foam, beer foam?:) You mean to tell us you'll get in trouble for removing one of those bushings while you take it to a bearing supply? Did you marry the daughter of Ilse Koch? :)(look her up if you don't know who she is) To repeat, they are a stock nylon slip on bushing.

I was thinking of taking all 4 putting them on my bike and tell her she was missing them lol

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
my dealer got me an extra set so they are available.

·
Registered
12,239 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
so are they suppose to come with the backrest when you order one?

·
Registered
352 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Yes they come with back rest. But if you both have bikes do you need the back? Or do you like the look? I might have a extra set. I bought the trunk and the back rest. Both came with a set.

Aequitas Veritas 2012 XC, imperial blue, Ness mitered bars, D&D exhaust, Ness deep cut grips-pegs-mirrors-gas cap

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We have some friends that like to ride on the back. And it's easy to just grab back rest and put on whichever bike. My girlfriend also has a honda fury she rides.

Yes I need to get another set the local dealers can seem to find them.
So if you have a extra set I would buy.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I lost mine long ago and just go without. Can't heat it rattling if it is when no one is back there.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
okay Im going to the another dealer today to see about getting some.
Our local dealer has no clue about these bikes and shouldn't be allowed to sell them. I had to Let him know some things about the bike when I started to look at buying. That why I bought from a dealer 3 hours away.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts