Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thumb upRecently while visiting my elderly parents in Northern NH , I decided to treat them to lunch. We ended up in a small family style burger joint in North Conway. I took notice of two full dresser Harley's as we entered the restaurant, only bikes in the parking lot. We sat down ,and were waited on and I noticed the two burley Harley riders sitting directly across from us. They were right out of the Harley Davidson/ZZ top playbook. Long scraggly beards and moustaches , both pushing 375 , and kind of disheveled looking. Now to get to the JUICEY part. They got their food a few minutes before we did, and I noticed one of the gentleman has ordered his burger EXTRA Rare, as evident by the substantial juices running vicariously through his beard and pooling up on his plate. My 85 year old father ,whom is a lifelong germophobe pointed this out. Suddenly, the man got up and retreated most likely to the lavatory... Moments later my Dad gasped in a stunning display of one of the most disgusting things I have ever witnessed, the friend then looked at his buddy's plate , and the puddle of beard bacteria laden juices , and proceeded to dip his burger into these juices and then eat the burger!!! :puke: Now , the only way to fully understand how gross this actually was, is if you could have visually seen these men in person, they looked like they had been dirt diving in an alfalfa patch. The moral, do not eat bearded laden juices off your buddy's plate, it is gross!thumb up

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Mags, you only have a 1 in 4 shot at civilization in Conway. Just saying, to the south lays the ascent of man and a medium well done burger. To the west or east, some folks can cipher and most have fire but to the north lays the lands that time forgot. There's a lot of hawgs on them logging roads but not many power lines. Dirt floors and satellite dishes.
Those boys were probably "farmers".

·
Registered
69 Posts
Nice try. Your disgusting story will not keep me from eating my lunch.:p

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Look up drug resistant bacteria sometime. You probably won't like what you read.

People have become so worried about germs that it may wipe us out before the climate does. People run to the doctor for a prescription every time they get the sniffles. We also stuff the livestock full of anti-biotics. The result is:

1. We don't develop much immunity to bugs. (The bikers in your story probably won't get sick, where you might).

2. That nasty "evolution" that those mean liberals want you to learn about takes place rapidly in an environment where colonies get knocked out quickly. Eventually one or more of the changes in the organism that makes it resistant to our treatments takes hold, procreates, and then we're left with bacteria we don't know how to kill. Consequently, it'll likely kill us.

Next time you see a couple guys ingesting food not fit for a buzzard, thank them for exercising their immune systems. Maybe they'll kill a few germs before they can harm you?

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Ok, NOW I've seen a thread that the moderators should delete.

Maybe it was an episode of "What would you do"... if you'd have hung around you'd have met John Quinones.

The proper response to such behavior would have been to go over to their table and vomit on their plates... we all know what would have happened next.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
The proper response to such behavior would have been to go over to their table and vomit on their plates... we all know what would have happened next.
Couldn't be any worse than the people that make it:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Lol if beard juice was the only thing they shared then the weren't real bikers
X2

I'm still waiting to hear the gross part of the story. ;)

Different lifestyles. Maybe not for you or me but if they weren't hurting or bothering anyone else; who's to judge?
X2

I think the story reveals more about you LILMAGS500. Every man should have at least one bro that tight in his life! I'd guess you probably never trusted another man with your life, had them trust you with theirs. Someone you could call at 3am tell them you need them and they don't ask why.

I wonder how much time they spent thinking of you? Probably not much, I know a lot of guys like that and they have never been too judgmental of the average guy, why is the average guy so judgmental of them?

I aint got many friends but the ones I have are just like that. I'm a lucky man, Thank God!

I aint judging you for judging them bro, but what ever happened to "Live and Let Live"?

·
Registered
851 Posts
... Moments later my Dad gasped in a stunning display of one of the most disgusting things I have ever witnessed, the friend then looked at his buddy's plate , and the puddle of beard bacteria laden juices , and proceeded to dip his burger into these juices and then eat the burger!!! :puke:
You just don't understand the special bond of the brotherhood :ltr:

·
Registered
125 Posts
I guess its not a requirment to be a judgmental pr•ck to ride a Vic, but it appears to be a popular choice.

Did the big bad bikers offend your delicate sensibilities?
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
One of my coworker damn near gags if I eat an M&M I dropped on the floor. Of course I make a big show of it because it ain't gonna kill me, but her reaction is priceless lol

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
X2

X2

I think the story reveals more about you LILMAGS500. Every man should have at least one bro that tight in his life! I'd guess you probably never trusted another man with your life, had them trust you with theirs. Someone you could call at 3am tell them you need them and they don't ask why.

I wonder how much time they spent thinking of you? Probably not much, I know a lot of guys like that and they have never been too judgmental of the average guy, why is the average guy so judgmental of them?

I aint got many friends but the ones I have are just like that. I'm a lucky man, Thank God!

I aint judging you for judging them bro, but what ever happened to "Live and Let Live"?
I got a lot of good friends, that being said , Im not gonna eat they're ****, drink they're piss, or give them a kiss.... and I'm not judging anybody , merely stating a fact... Sorry. I have read a lot of your posts , you seem to have a good head on your shoulders , but, in this instance , your mistaken, and I'm not judging you either.... Just sayin...

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I guess its not a requirment to be a judgmental pr•ck to ride a Vic, but it appears to be a popular choice.

Did the big bad bikers offend your delicate sensibilities?
You taking this a little too far? I retract my last post.... I am not a prick , you wanna drink your buds beard juice, do it at home , not in a family burger joint.... Pretty soon I am going to judge you... as an ass-O ...wac

·
Registered
125 Posts
You taking this a little too far? I retract my last post.... I am not a prick , you wanna drink your buds beard juice, do it at home , not in a family burger joint.... Pretty soon I am going to judge you... as an ass-O ...wac
You might want to notice the second post did not reference anyone in particular, but was a general observation. Either way..... I relally don"t care.
I shared a "burger" made entirlely of crushed ants in a rain forest down south once long long ago. We both survived but I guess thats still disgusting to some people. A little bearded burger juice doesnt seem so bad. I guess it all depends on one's experience.

The pr'ck comment went too far. And I appologize. I stand by the rest though. No hard feelings here.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You might want to notice the second post did not reference anyone in particular, but was a general observation. Either way..... I relally don"t care.
I shared a "burger" made entirlely of crushed ants in a rain forest down south once long long ago. We both survived but I guess thats still disgusting to some people. A little bearded burger juice doesnt seem so bad. I guess it all depends on one's experience.

The pr'ck comment went too far. And I appologize. I stand by the rest though. No hard feelings here.

Here either thumb up

·
Registered
69 Posts
wacLighten up guys. It ain't that serious.:p P.S. I wouldn't drink anyones beard juice, not even my hubby's!:eek:

·
Registered
608 Posts
thumb upRecently while visiting my elderly parents in Northern NH , I decided to treat them to lunch. We ended up in a small family style burger joint in North Conway. I took notice of two full dresser Harley's as we entered the restaurant, only bikes in the parking lot. We sat down ,and were waited on and I noticed the two burley Harley riders sitting directly across from us. They were right out of the Harley Davidson/ZZ top playbook. Long scraggly beards and moustaches , both pushing 375 , and kind of disheveled looking. Now to get to the JUICEY part. They got their food a few minutes before we did, and I noticed one of the gentleman has ordered his burger EXTRA Rare, as evident by the substantial juices running vicariously through his beard and pooling up on his plate. My 85 year old father ,whom is a lifelong germophobe pointed this out. Suddenly, the man got up and retreated most likely to the lavatory... Moments later my Dad gasped in a stunning display of one of the most disgusting things I have ever witnessed, the friend then looked at his buddy's plate , and the puddle of beard bacteria laden juices , and proceeded to dip his burger into these juices and then eat the burger!!! :puke: Now , the only way to fully understand how gross this actually was, is if you could have visually seen these men in person, they looked like they had been dirt diving in an alfalfa patch. The moral, do not eat bearded laden juices off your buddy's plate, it is gross!thumb up

I can't understand why with all the deaths from undercooked hamburger ...... As in jack in the box and others ...... Why would anyone eat under cooked burger.

yuck

1 - 20 of 27 Posts