·
Registered
12,327 Posts
Unless it belongs to the therapist. :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
"You Never See a Motorcycle Parked Outside a Therapist's Office" :grin

Funny how this came up. The sole reason I bought my bike is cause I relocated to NM and the job is so stressful I went into the emergency room 3 times in 2 months. Doctors said I needed to see a therapist. I needed to find a way to reduce stress and fast. Always wanted a big bike and figured no better time than this. Now stress levels are way down now. Just sitting in the garage staring at it or doing routine maintenance takes my mind right off the nonsense I put up with on a daily basis. Then hopping on it after work just makes everything melt away. Cheaper than a therapist and way more fun. Best money I've spent in many years. :wink

·
Registered
350 Posts
Is called wind therapy, or floss for the brain. Mental floss (works like dental floss).

Reactions: olddad64

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
I call it a "Cerebral Douche." :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
"You Never See a Motorcycle Parked Outside a Therapist's Office" /images/VictoryForums_2015/smilies/tango_face_grin.png

Funny how this came up. The sole reason I bought my bike is cause I relocated to NM and the job is so stressful I went into the emergency room 3 times in 2 months. Doctors said I needed to see a therapist. I needed to find a way to reduce stress and fast. Always wanted a big bike and figured no better time than this. Now stress levels are way down now. Just sitting in the garage staring at it or doing routine maintenance takes my mind right off the nonsense I put up with on a daily basis. Then hopping on it after work just makes everything melt away. Cheaper than a therapist and way more fun. Best money I've spent in many years. /images/VictoryForums_2015/smilies/tango_face_wink.png
Funny. That’s one of the reasons for me as well. Therapists are fine but it’s the in between therapy visits that needs to be addressed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts