Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bike had 1400 miles on it and is virtually new.
It seems longer than my old Electra Glide during slow speed
maneuvers.

The speedometer, tach, clock, shift indicator is
a great feature.

Windshield, Victory soft bags, large passenger seat
and backrest plus a highway bar from eBay and
I am all done and tricked out.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
You aren't done--you're gonna start doing performance mods and you know it. A good start is the Lloydz adjustable timing wheel. A lot of bang for the buck and oh so easy to install. That'll make that Vegas a lot more fun when wringing it out on Hwy 50.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please don't get me started again on accessories :)

My brother and I bought matching 2007 Electra Glides. (I have been riding 57 years) and proceeded as usual to spend thousands on chrome thingies, custom seats, Cush drive axle, cruise control, oil cooler and you name it. The bike did great for the most part. 15k with no major problems. Sold it and bought a Vegas.

More power than a Race Tuned Harley. Smoother than a Harley rubber mounted engine.

Out in the wind and loving it. At this point I can't see improving on anything. Thanks for your reply but at this point I just want to ride and enjoy. Kim and I did a long run on the Vegas today and she was thrilled until she burned her leg on the muffler during a Facebook photo.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Yup, that's the beauty of these Victorys, they are great out of the box, yet it takes very few bucks to make 'em perform even more compared to H-D.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts