Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am looking for ideas for replacing the radio. Has any one tried? How does it integrate with handlebar control? Please post pictures also.

Thanks,

·
Registered
297 Posts
Are there no electronics techs who could revamp the circuitry to boost and clean the output signal of the stocker?

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Are there no electronics techs who could revamp the circuitry to boost and clean the otput signal of the stocker?
NOPE.

I have searched all the boards for anyone who has attempted this and came up with zero.

When I bought my amp and speakers from BikeTronics I called about the crappy sound. The tech told me he scoped the stock head unit and said it was pretty dirty. I used a Audio Logic line output converter and it did a decent job of cleaning the signal. I here the JL Audio amps also have an internal LOC that works well. I am contemplating rearranging the dash so I can put a different aftermarket system in or look into the Indian radio system. It would be great if I could drop a single DIN in from Alpine or some other car manufacturer like HD does.

I even went so far as to call the company that makes the units for Victory to have them modify mine and they will only deal with the OEM's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts