Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went for a ride today and it was raining quite heavy' So much so that i couldn't see out of my full face shield, So when i got home i started thinking [I really got to stop that] Anyway i digress... I noticed while riding there is a back pressure on the helmet, So i brought the helmet into my shop and did a little reengineering . I reversed the air vents; i.e. Put the rear vents in the front and the front vents in the rear. Then i went for another ride... I Immediately noticed the rain blew off and my helmet felt lighter, The reversed air flow decreased the back pressure and it was reduced by a factor of 2.533. My gas mileage increased and also had more power, cooler running engine, Also i was able to switch to 87 octane instead of 91... And when i pulled up to my local watering hole and removed my helmet. No more helmet hair.. My hair looked liked i just had it styled. So much so that the young ladies at the bar couldn't resist running their fingers though my hair.... Sometimes it doe's pays to think out side the box.....

Disclamer;;;;; Your results may vary.. Also check that this won't void your warrantee...

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
Sometimes good things happen when you vent.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Today I was thinking that I should quit drinking...needless to say, I stopped THINKING:grin

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Laugh if you will but remember ,
They laughed at Edison, They laughed at Henry Ford, The Wright Brothers And also the Marx Brothers...:laugh

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Laugh if you will but remember ,
They laughed at Edison, They laughed at Henry Ford, The Wright Brothers And also the Marx Brothers...:laugh
You forgot the Howard Brothers....

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Did you happen to change your oil before you went out?

·
Registered
471 Posts
your results could have been the effects of the blood moon

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Late yesterday went out for my daily constitutional which consists of a quick ride somewhere... stop for a beer and black and mild. weather man said we may get light sprinkle. wind was whipping up pretty good and just as I took off, sun had set and ran into so called light sprinkles on the interstate.

I've discovered why I don't do well in rain. I have a tendency to speed up while riding in the rain thinking I will quickly get out of it. Speed limit was 70 and dill was at 80.

It always works... :grin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts