Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1201 - 1220 of 1265 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
It's going to be in the low 70's for the next few days, with low winds here. I'll ride today and get things ready for the Super Bowl tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Tuesday thru Wednesday we have a chance for snow and the night time temps will be in the mid teens. Winter has returned. At least today ( Super Bowl Sunday ) will be in the mid 70's.🍻

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Tuesday thru Wednesday we have a chance for snow and the night time temps will be in the mid teens. Winter has returned. At least today ( Super Bowl Sunday ) will be in the mid 70's.🍻
60 here today.
Might go outside and wash my truck.

60 tomorrow too before going back to winter 35 rest of week.

·
Premium Member
13,326 Posts
The "Super Pole" halftime show was spicy hot. It was a lot like the titty bars I went to in my younger days minus the underage kids on the stage. I notice the people on another forum, most older than me, didn't care for it.

The Demi Lovato 2020 Super Bowl Performance was very good too; albeit a bit more traditional. All of it a clear nod to the high Hispanic population in Miami.

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
Mr. Spock was wrong, hahahahah

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
13,326 Posts
Yep; beware of the climate cult. They are in it to make money. Now sea pollution is real. Massive floating islands of plastic trash is out there slowly dissolving into the water which can't be good. Of course there's no money in trying to fix that problem so the climate cultists don't say much about it.

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
The "Super Pole" halftime show was spicy hot. It was a lot like the titty bars I went to in my younger days minus the underage kids on the stage. I notice the people on another forum, most older than me, didn't care for it.

The Demi Lovato 2020 Super Bowl Performance was very good too; albeit a bit more traditional. All of it a clear nod to the high Hispanic population in Miami.

I thought the halftime show was okay. It's the type of show all the women singers put on today. What impressed me the most in the game was Mahomes, KC's quarterback. That kid is just 24 years old, a Texan and played collage football at Texas Tech University. The last five minutes of the game was wild and the Chiefs are World Champions now.

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
I'm fine with the way it is, but it does seam to have slowed down in the last few days

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
100% chance of snow tonight and a 60% chance tomorrow possibly up to 7 inches accumulation. I guess I better stick a shovel in side the back door. It kills me to shovel snow and I hate it.

·
Premium Member
13,326 Posts
100% chance of snow tonight and a 60% chance tomorrow possibly up to 7 inches accumulation. I guess I better stick a shovel in side the back door. It kills me to shovel snow and I hate it.
Everyone hates shoveling snow. We've been getting a lot of wind here and it dropped in temp back to our worst winter temps but it'll pass in a couple of days. We do see a small chance of snow next week but you know how forecasts can change. Last year, on Feb 21, we saw a near record snowfall of 18" overnight from a stalled snowstorm. It was a shock to everyone here because no one forecast more than 4 or 5".

I guess the moral of the story is, regardless of what the groundhog says, winter ain't over till it's over. :)

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Yeah, we aren't getting out of the 30's today and below freezing all day tomorrow. Mid teens the next 2 nights. I remember the pictures you posted of that 18" snow yawl had. They had one here like that in 1983. Thank God I was in Washington state that year. The largest snow I've seen here is 11", But I seen plenty in Colorado and Germany.

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Watch this whole clip it's just a couple of minute long. The last 2 segments will crack you up the last one is something else. What will the automotive world come up with next.

·
Registered
12,250 Posts
I question the intelligence of Ford's marketing people to call an all electric sedan a Mustang. The Mustang faithful must be thinking this too.

·
Premium Member
13,326 Posts
I question the intelligence of Ford's marketing people to call an all electric sedan a Mustang. The Mustang faithful must be thinking this too.
Damn right we are. No production Mustang has ever been a 4 door.

It being electric is no big deal but calling a 4 door SUV a Mustang is.

·
13,048 Posts

sorry half time sucks we need good old time rock and roll check the date

Attachments

·
13,048 Posts
I have been eating oranges for the last 2 weeks. I can't believe how hard they are to peel. The outer skin is so thin
can't get a fingernail under it. By the way, they make the left side of my mouth num

·
13,048 Posts
I'm watching an old movie 1994 called roadracer.
some really good music and to top it all off Salma Hayek. Dam she is fine

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
We have got about 3" of snow so far and it's still snowing. The predicted the temperature to be about 16 degrees last night but it only got down to 23 degrees. Other areas got a lot more snow than we did here. The snow is dry and powdery. I wish we could have got a 5 or 6 inch wet snow for the moisture and nitrogen. This snow can just be swept of the porch.

1201 - 1220 of 1265 Posts