Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1241 - 1253 of 1253 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,307 Posts
Oh man! I really want to fly one of these!

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
I use to pull a popup camper behind my TC. It pulled fine but took longer to stop and ate up fuel.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,146 Posts
This would be a total rush too! Start at the 2:00 minute mark.

Yeah it was on the local radio station that day.... I am in Port Khalifa AbuDhabi on the moment.....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
13,307 Posts
Yeah it was on the local radio station that day.... I am in Port Khalifa AbuDhabi on the moment.....
I was wondering if this happened while you were there.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
This morning at first daylight. I looked out front and someone had ran over my mail box again. This happens every couple of years, generally it is hit by a plow when the tractors are moving to a new field. It was a vehicle this time. They didn't stop but left parts. Then I later heard a loud crushing metal sound. A pickup lost control on the slick roads and flipped on its side and ended up in front of my house. It took out a good deal of fence and broke my weather station and driveway entrance alarm. Roads where a little icy this morning. I helped him get out of his truck, he was okay. Screwed up way to start a Saturday.
The State Highway Dept. is coming out this morning to replace the mail box post and I have a guy coming out to give me a estimate on the fence. The insurance company estimated repairs on the fence at 1,835 dollars.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
It's amazing how expensive fencing is these days. How much fencing was damaged?
Around 80 feet and a corner will have to be replaced.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Yeah I'm guilty of giving to panhandlers.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Yeah you'll blow your coffee all over your computer. I need another paper towel

1241 - 1253 of 1253 Posts