Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1421 - 1430 of 1430 Posts

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
WANT TO BUY GENTLY USED SENA S10 OR NEWER.
Prefer a pair, but single is OK. 4.1 Bluetooth or higher.
I know this isn't place for this, but when I posted there, it would not appear. Besides, this gets more viewers than other forums.
Ric

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Rain, it is raining all around me, but nothing here. The 4th of July is coming up fast and it's real dry where I live and there is high grass on 2 sides of me. I haven't heard of any fire bans, but we need one here.

·
13,239 Posts
does anyone besides me take Silver immune? Been taking it about a month now and the scrap scar from the bike accident was gone in 4 days. It has helped with pimples and with allergies no more watery itchy eye

·
13,239 Posts
yes Bob, I don't use the spray, that's the stuff. I just went to GNC to get more. I walk in and tell the sales clerk "the lone ranger" sent me. He always has that wtf look.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
does anyone besides me take Silver immune? Been taking it about a month now and the scrap scar from the bike accident was gone in 4 days. It has helped with pimples and with allergies no more watery itchy eye
I use a different brand works good for me.

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
I need to look in to that stuff.

Reactions: visionjohnny

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
I decided to try it after a conversation with a heavy crane oiler who had not been sick at all in 15 years since he started taking it. The fellow works in Minnesota outside year round.
Having worked outside quite a bit in not as severe winter conditions, -10 to -20, I was impressed.

Doesn't seem to hurt anything. I have had some luck lately with some annoying health issues, but don't know if they cleared on their own or what, really. Check back in 15 yrs.
I should know more. LOL

·
13,239 Posts
I'm in MN and I think you can catch a cold but it doesn't last.
I think it works great on my allergies. I was doing it twice a day and am down to once a day.
You have to be your own judge. Don't be surprised if you don't feel anything you just have to believe its working. Good Luck

Reactions: NAB

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
I ordered a air purifier for the Cantina. It will supposedly filter the air in a 355 square foot room every 10 minutes. Will see if it keeps the cigar and cigarette smoke down. It also has a UV light in it that will kill viruses and bacteria.

Reactions: visionjohnny
1421 - 1430 of 1430 Posts