Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping someone could tell me where I could find the measurements for the Raven and Bandit seat. I can find a couple places that list each for sale but they don't give any details about the seats. I also would like to know if the seats are different in the way they fit your body. I noticed you can buy the Bandit in smooth leather or flame stiched and both are priced less than the Raven so there must be a differnce that I'm not seeing in the photos. One more queston while I'm at it, How does each of the other seats compare to the Victory solo touring seat? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I was hoping someone could tell me where I could find the measurements for the Raven and Bandit seat. I can find a couple places that list each for sale but they don't give any details about the seats. I also would like to know if the seats are different in the way they fit your body. I noticed you can buy the Bandit in smooth leather or flame stiched and both are priced less than the Raven so there must be a differnce that I'm not seeing in the photos. One more queston while I'm at it, How does each of the other seats compare to the Victory solo touring seat? Any help would be greatly appreciated.[/QUOT

i don't know the difference between the two but i personally ride the raven and love it, the little lady, not so much, i'm currently building my own replacement seat thats a one peice for two up riding with out looking like a blob on my bike and costing a fortune, that being said i may be selling my raven if your interested

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
The difference is the year. The Raven was the name until 06. Bandit is the current name. They are pretty much the same seat made for the Vegas and Kingpin. The leather tour has a little more padding a little bigger passenger pad and pushes you more forward.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Also I can't speak on the Vegas/KP seat but I have the Bandit for my Jackpot and it is WAY more comfortable than stock. I sit lower and about an inch lower and back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts