Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a pic in the "What did you do to your Cross Bike" thread, but figured I'd throw up a few more pics here. This past week, I finally received my wheel that I ordered through Witchdoctors from RC Components. I went with the 'Gunner' wheel in 21", and paired it with an Avon Cobra front tire this past weekend. I went with the 'Slicer' front fender from KlockWerks as well, which I had my uncle paint at a nice family discount. cheers cheers

While I had everything apart in the front, I also changed out the front fork fluid with the Amsoil Medium suspension fluid, which by the way is a pretty simple process to do. I also swapped out for the EBC HH front brake pads. With these changes, the front end dives less while the braking is substantially improved, and the front feels more stable. I've found that with the 21", the turn-in on corners feels slightly heavier, and the bike wants to stand up quicker coming out of the corners, but otherwise it's just as smooth as it ever was.

Now, some pics! I've attached a reference pic of the new wheel next to the old just to give an idea to those that haven't seen the two wheels side-by-side, and then a few pics of the wheel/tire mounted on the bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Bahh...I hate it :devil

·
Registered
426 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5