Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm guilty.... After posting enough years on enough forums I guess I knew the rules without reading them since I've never been banned and scolded only a few times years ago.
Seems they are all pretty much the same. I also realize not everyone knows the rules of most forums and can cause a lot of trouble quick and cause the mods a terrible headache.

I'm also bad about not reading instructions as they rarely say anything useful.

Anyway, this is my first post. I kept getting errors about posting but never knew what the problem was until I started digging around more.

Sometimes when browsing you see someone struggling with a problem you had and you just want to jump in and help..... Too bad troublemakers have made it so hard to be easy anymore :-(

·
12,968 Posts
Ok, I'm guilty.... After posting enough years on enough forums I guess I knew the rules without reading them since I've never been banned and scolded only a few times years ago.
Seems they are all pretty much the same. I also realize not everyone knows the rules of most forums and can cause a lot of trouble quick and cause the mods a terrible headache.

I'm also bad about not reading instructions as they rarely say anything useful.

Anyway, this is my first post. I kept getting errors about posting but never knew what the problem was until I started digging around more.

Sometimes when browsing you see someone struggling with a problem you had and you just want to jump in and help..... Too bad troublemakers have made it so hard to be easy anymore :-(
If you want to help your self Please add where you live and what you ride. It will hepl us help you.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
The rules are a little wonky but the info is good!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you want to help your self Please add where you live and what you ride. It will hepl us help you.
Didn't have my location.. added it to my profile, but I already had what I ride in my signature... looks like my signature isn't working at all.

Lol! and with that post it worked... ok....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts