Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've made up my mind... I'm ready for my Vegas.

I'm currently riding a 2010 Honda Shadow RS. I love this bike. It's nimble and quick and fits me just right. The problem? At 750 cc, I just don't have enough power to keep up with my hubby on his Victory Hammer-S or to maneuver in rush hour traffic.

I need more power!!! :)

I've shopped around and I love the feel of the Vegas sitting on it in the showroom. They're doing a demo days here in October and I am so there. Unless something goes drastically wrong in the test ride, I'm ready to buy it!

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Why wait...Victory dealers will let you test ride the bikes on the floor. Test ride what you like then buy it during the demo tour because there is usually a perk.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd do that in a heart beat, but there are no Vegas bikes to be found! There was a sexy blue and white one at the dealer's two weeks ago and today, it's gone. They looked and couldn't find any in Texas. The nearest one we found was in Kansas! :)

If we known they were going that fast, we probably would have gotten our freak on when we went in previously and snatched that bike up.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Great choice, I love mine!cheers

·
Registered
36 Posts
Kruizerchick, just do it. My wife was on a 750 Honda Shadow. We had the same problem, no power. Now she rides this beautiful Vegas. Shes more of a rider than I am. She just loves the Vegas.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I rode the demo Vegas today!! WOW!!

Mine is now on order... it ships on Nov 7th. I'm getting the blue/white with swept exhaust. I can hardly wait!!

PS - Anyone in the market for a gently used Honda Shadow RS? :D

·
Registered
442 Posts
congrats on a great choice

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh, yeah... and now I need advice on how to keep my husband OFF of my Vegas! He told me today that he might have to ride my Vegas occasionally when he needs to make a quick trip to the store because he has no storage on his Hammer-S.

LOL I KNEW IT! <grin>

·
Registered
223 Posts
Oh, yeah... and now I need advice on how to keep my husband OFF of my Vegas! He told me today that he might have to ride my Vegas occasionally when he needs to make a quick trip to the store because he has no storage on his Hammer-S.

LOL I KNEW IT! <grin>
Tell him that you will run up to the store. He can start dinner. Or buy him a back pack.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay, boys! She's home. :)

I wasn't crazy about the ride home yesterday in rush hour traffic in the dark on a new bike, but we made it safe and sound.

Hubby and I are taking her out this weekend and I'll get some pics up for you! The one attached is one the guys at the shop took. I think they liked her as much as I do. LOL

(Thanks for bearing with my gushing excitement!) :p

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congradulations! Welcome to da club. Riding a motorcycle in Houston traffic! Your already more skilled than half the riders on the forum. Be safe and Ride Hard...

PS Me and the wife at Yellowstone National Park.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts