Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just have some updates on my bike. Not sure if anyone cares but I fit my bike with a quick release batwing and quick release saddlebags for going on a trip to red lodge and sturgis.

BEFORE

AFTER

·
Registered
108 Posts
Bike looks great!! Have a safe trip and make sure you post pictures of the fun you had cheerscheers

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Bike looks great!! Have a safe trip and make sure you post pictures of the fun you had cheerscheers
About 2 weeks to go.....thumb up

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Looks like you are ready to roll. The only thing I would question is why you are using HD style bags. That kind of latch system is a real PITA. I know because I had them on both my HDs.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like you are ready to roll. The only thing I would question is why you are using HD style bags. That kind of latch system is a real PITA. I know because I had them on both my HDs.
Honestly I picked them because i Couldnt find any style I liked that opened away from the fender. And I felt those went fairly well with
the style of the bike.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Are you coming from the north pole? Man please tell me you still don't have snow on the ground. Have a safe trip!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm coming from wyoming Colorado border. A couple years ago there was still snow in red lodge when I went hope that's not the case this time

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts