Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been on here for a while. 00 v92sc. Very love hate relationship but when it works oh man do I love it.

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
A fresh Exacto knife, gasket material and a steady hand are all you need. Cheaper too! Welcome form the Pacific side.
Ric

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was more just joking as finding some of the parts are getting harder without getting gauged. great printing would be nice for things like the throttle body boot or the intake tubes in the airbox.. the weird stuff. Still always true advise... also counting on having anything left of a dry rotted part to know there was a gasket there in the first place :p Cheers!

·
Premium Member
6,029 Posts
I was more just joking as finding some of the parts are getting harder without getting gauged. great printing would be nice for things like the throttle body boot or the intake tubes in the airbox.. the weird stuff. Still always true advise... also counting on having anything left of a dry rotted part to know there was a gasket there in the first place Cheers!
Ha ha ha, yes seems now they can even 3D print brass or stuff like that ... So somebody will start a Buseniss doing that for ALL victories items, rubber etc ..... Ha ha ha, funny post ... I hope you keep on posting, as you have been here long enough, but not around ?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
12,983 Posts
write Rylan about parts he will help you when he gets back from the national meet. He cut his teeth on the early bikes and really knows them

[email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah pretty impressive things these days. I know a guy who runs a consortium around printing and they can make high temp materials and cool things. Can't wait to see the industry progress. Maybe I'll finally be able to make and get that Red Rider BB gun I wanted and if I shoot that out bio printing is on the rise.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Yeah pretty impressive things these days. I know a guy who runs a consortium around printing and they can make high temp materials and cool things. Can't wait to see the industry progress. Maybe I'll finally be able to make and get that Red Rider BB gun I wanted and if I shoot that out bio printing is on the rise.

I want one of those printers myself and someday maybe.
No need to wait on the Red Ryder though. Capitalists in China and America have teamed up to make your dream come true at a remarkably low price: [ame]https://www.amazon.com/Daisy-Outdoor-Products-Model-Ryder/dp/B001IB4SBM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1532387299&sr=8-1&keywords=red+ryder+bb+gun+rifle[/ame]

They're great fun, everyone needs one. :)
Lots of good excuses to buy one. You can make yourself an adult stock and learn to do this:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts