Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi y'all
I've been reading a while but have not posted , like Kevdave I also live in what is now starting to fell like the Arctic [ Calgary] -2C today and light snow, yes, snow in almost May. I have an 07 Vegas and we just got a Can-Am Spyder for my wife. Can anyone tell me what size the rear axle nut is on my Vegas to adj the belt??.

Dave

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi y'all
I've been reading a while but have not posted , like Kevdave I also live in what is now starting to fell like the Arctic [ Calgary] -2C today and light snow, yes, snow in almost May. I have an 07 Vegas and we just got a Can-Am Spyder for my wife. Can anyone tell me what size the rear axle nut is on my Vegas to adj the belt??.

Dave
I hate to revive a dead post but... i'm seeking the exact same answer. I'd really like to avoid buying additional sockets I dont need.

·
Administrator
5,971 Posts
You guys should have posted this in the Technical section, where good folks like kevinx look more often. Posting under the Vegas forum limits your thread to the Vegas owners, who could provide the info, but apparently have not so far. ;)

·
13,172 Posts
Gee you could call your dealer I know mine is 1 3/16th Heck its big I know that

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it is 1 1/16", a fellow at Canadian tire was real nice,he brought 4 or 5 sockets outside to my bike and we got the right one without buying first.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh ya by the way Visionjohnny I called the dealer who tried to put you to Service Dept. was on hold so long I forgot who i had called.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Uh what Victory do you have? :ltr::ltr: Victory is metric?

Actually you are right that it is 1 1/16 which is a 27mm for metric!thumb up

·
13,172 Posts
Some American wrench's are the same size as Metric

1 - 8 of 8 Posts