• No waste of money

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So what's the thoughts on me adding a rear brake light modulator/ flasher? I saw one on a bike and I must say it really caught my attention much more than a regular brake light. When you apply the brake it flashes fast then slow then steady. Just looking for thoughts on this?

·
Premium Member
6,234 Posts
So what's the thoughts on me adding a rear brake light modulator/ flasher? I saw one on a bike and I must say it really caught my attention much more than a regular brake light. When you apply the brake it flashes fast then slow then steady. Just looking for thoughts on this?
I got one on my Jackpot, and people seem to like it, mind you it only works with LED, so all the cars that installed these with normal light bulb, is just Sooooo irritating, only half visually of non flasher....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
418 Posts
To each his own, I think they make you more noticeable for sure but after following a buddy who has one in poor visibility for several hours I threatened to break his light. But there was no doubt as to when he was on the breaks.

And depending on state they may be a violation of vehicle code.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I pump the brake to give me the same effect when coming to a stop or turn with a vehicle behind me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts