Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Vegas sure is easy to work on when it comes to routine maintenance...I bought some rear pads a couple of weeks back and finally got round to fitting them this weekend. 10 minutes from start to finish, then back out riding.
What a great bike....:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
thats good to know.
i just got some ebc pads in. i thought there would be more lining but they look alot like the ones im going to replace

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought the same thing - when I removed my old pads they only had around 1/16" of pad left (around 1.5 mm)...but the new pads (Vic OEMs) only have around 1/8" (3mm)...not as much as I would have thought. Damned expensive too!

Just remember to push the old pads back in order to back out the pistons before you remove the old pads..that way the new ones should drop straight in. thumb up

Let us know how the EBC pads feel..I'd be interested to know....

·
Registered
113 Posts
the ebc's are nice. they make the bike feel like it has a whole new brake system. before i wasnt too impressed with its stopping ability. i actually was dreaming about putting a hammer front end on. the only con to them is they make a noise when they are applied but its not terrible and the better braking is well worth it.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts