Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I have a problem with my victory vision of 2012 with abs. It turns out that when I brake with the rear brake standing, the lever is loose and I have to pump twice so that the bike brakes with the rear lever. I have purged the brake circuit but it remains the same. Do you think that you can be the master bomb? has happened to any? Thanks very much

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
Need to bleed the right front and then the left front calipers using the rear brake foot pedal and bleeders that are about center of calipers...not the top bleeders.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yesterday I did that thinking that it would be air on the circuit but still the same. can be the pressure modulator or the rear master pump

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
yesterday I did that thinking that it would be air on the circuit but still the same. can be the pressure modulator or the rear master pump
Maybe. But common problem on Vision and most likely bleeding issue. Did you use a friend to pump brake pedal and hold it down while you open and release pressure? Then repeat until all air is out? Make sure you never run out of fluid.

Attachments

Reactions: visionjohnny

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yesterday I was in the workshop and I did it with the mechanic. still the same. we purge the front right, left and rear brake.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the vision pedal is very long and the force exerted is a lot for the pump and the pump seals may be bad

·
13,262 Posts
Turn bars to left.
Sit on floor and pump rear brake pedal hold down.
Open center bleeder on right front caliper.
After you open and fluid or air comes out close bleeder. NOT THE TOP ONE
Now let up rear pedal.
Check master cylinder for fluid you want it close to full. Put cover back on.
Now pump rear brake hold down.
open center bleeder then close it.
Now let rear pedal up and see if you have pedal.

no need to open rear bleeder

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the reply. yesterday I did this in the workshop with the mechanic. but the problem remains the same.
I wanted to know if anyone has the same problem and had to change the master pump or some pressure modulator. Thank you

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that's what I wanted an aviable kit. Do you know where I can buy it online? or the pump model?Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,233 Posts
that's what I wanted an aviable kit. Do you know where I can buy it online? or the pump model?Thanks
I seen all the parts & seals on DonWood Victory parts website, you should try there...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
13,262 Posts
don't think there is any rebuild kit.
Am guessing your rear caliper the pistons are stuck. Thats why your not getting any pedal

·
Premium Member
6,233 Posts
don't think there is any rebuild kit.
Amy guessing your rear caliper the pistons are stuck. Thats why your not getting any pedal
You can order everything seperetly

partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/donwood/showmodel.asp?Type=13&make=victorymc&a=344&b=20&c=0&d=2012%20VISION%20TOUR%20CALIPER%20-%20REAR

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts