Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to get a leather ( or vinyl) rear fender bib to replace the passenger seat on my High Ball. I have some nerve damage from an old accident that prevents me from being able to swing my leg over and clear the rear seat without dragging my foot across the seat or fender. I had one on my old Triumph and it prevented me from scrapping/scratching the paint on the fender and it looked good.

I could take the passenger seat off and have an upholsterer cut it down flush to the base and recover it with leather or something but would rather not destroy the seat. Or maybe get a custom leather place to make one with tabs for the bolts.

Anybody familiar with any aftermarket companies that make a High Ball specific bib?

Thanks
Tom

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'd like to get a leather ( or vinyl) rear fender bib to replace the passenger seat on my High Ball. I have some nerve damage from an old accident that prevents me from being able to swing my leg over and clear the rear seat without dragging my foot across the seat or fender. I had one on my old Triumph and it prevented me from scrapping/scratching the paint on the fender and it looked good.

I could take the passenger seat off and have an upholsterer cut it down flush to the base and recover it with leather or something but would rather not destroy the seat. Or maybe get a custom leather place to make one with tabs for the bolts.

Anybody familiar with any aftermarket companies that make a High Ball specific bib?

Thanks
Tom
Try Witchdoctor’s

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did and no luck there.
I'm going to have one made from and outfit in Ca that does specialty leather bike stuff. It'll use super strong very thin rare earth magnets embedded in between the leather surface and the felt backing for the rear and the front will go under the seat maybe a 1/4" or so. I'll probably get some custom tooling with a red V logo and silver stitching trim maybe.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I did and no luck there.
I'm going to have one made from and outfit in Ca that does specialty leather bike stuff. It'll use super strong very thin rare earth magnets embedded in between the leather surface and the felt backing for the rear and the front will go under the seat maybe a 1/4" or so. I'll probably get some custom tooling with a red V logo and silver stitching trim maybe.
that actually sounds great. Hope it works as well as it sounds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts